The 44th Annual St. Anthony Park Arts Festival was held on Saturday, June 1 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Scroll down for the Storify with photos and tweets from the festival – we invited everyone to upload photos or tweets to Instagram and Twitter using the hashtag – #SAPArts.
From the website description:
- Takes place in an attractive neighborhhod setting, and is free
- Features 80 artists
- Benefits the historic St. Anthony Park Branch of the St. Paul Library
- Engages kids with activities such as the art booth, a weaving project and throwing their own pot.
- Engages teens and adults with a collaborative book project by Driftwood Community Arts.
- Has a used book sale, a plant sale, tasty food and great music
- Supports summer reading and activity programs, keeping children engaged in reading throughout the summer.
[If you can’t see the Storify below, please refresh your browser.]