Are you in any way a part of the Riverside Plaza or Seward Towers communities? If so, we need your help!
The Twin Cities Daily Planet is working on a large, multi-story reporting project on the Riverside Plaza and Seward Towers apartments, located in the heart of the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood. The project will include stories from several writers, focusing on the following topics:
- Tenant Life & Photo Essays — Karen Hollish – email@example.com
- Business Community — Sheila Regan – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crime Reporting — Nekessa Opoti – email@example.com
- Religion & Cultural Life — Ramla Bile – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Profile, History, and Government Involvement — Justin Elston email@example.com
Do you live or work in the Cedar-Riverside or Seward neighborhood? Do you have any experience working with immigrant populations in these neighborhoods? Are you a part of the religious or cultural life of the area? Have you worked in or with a government agency that dealt with issues related to the Riverside Plaza or Seward Towers community? If you have stories, contacts, and information, please contact the reporters listed above.
And you can help us fund this reporting – just go to Spot.Us and click on a link to donate. Or you can earn credits to fund the story – click on “earn credits” on the Spot.Us page and then take the survey – you can donate $10 this way without spending your own money!