The Audubon Neighborhood Association and Northeast Middle School Family Involvemen Group (FIG) invite you to join them as they celebrate nature in the city at the 3rd Annual Spring WingDing to be held Saturday, April 30, from 11-2.
The WingDing will take place rain or shine at Audubon Park, 29th Ave. and Buchanan St. NE in Minneapolis.
The event will feature a variety of food, fun and environmentally themed activities for the whole family.
- Bird tours with Audubon Society experts leaving from the park building at 10 and 11 am
- Kids activities with the NE Urban 4-H club and the Eastside Food Co-op
- A rain garden workshop presented by Metro Blooms (pre-register at www.metroblooms.org)
- Making environmentally-safe household cleaner with the Mississippi Watershed Management Organization
- Carnival games and an inflatable castle for kids sponsored by Castle Building and Remodeling
- A performance by the Northeast Middle School Band
- Info on making your home more energy efficient
- And much more
|Neighborhood Notes are updates about what’s happening in Twin Cities neighborhoods, submitted by our volunteer neighborhood correspondents (and neighborhood residents), and not edited by the TC Daily Planet. Click to learn more about our neighborhood correspondents, or about becoming a neighborhood correspondent.|