- Make the best of the cold weather at Longfellow’s Fire & Ice Festival. If it’s anything like the event last week at Hiawatha School Park, you can expect lots of family fun, treats, crafts, a bonfire and, of course, ice skating and games.
- I like you. I like YOU. I like your folk, funk, and gypsy jazz. Performing at Harriet Brewing.
- Catch American roots and pop music performed by Sonic Love Child at the Riverview Wine Bar.
- Alright, we know you’ve got that dusty VCR stashed in the basement and an old pager in the junk drawer. Time to unload them, for free. Tech Dump will be taking all sorts of electronics from 8 AM to 1 PM.
- Spend an afternoon learning how to talk to your children about homelessness through stories and activities at Moon Palace Books.
- Hear rock music at a Hymie’s in-store performance by the bands Sex Sounds and Braver.
- Classic slide guitar blues sounds like a good way to shake off a winter chill. Matt Yetter plays guitar and harmonica at Riverview Wine bar.
- Wind down and get ready for the week ahead with a glass of wine and classic jazz at Riverview Wine Bar.
The Week Ahead…
- Cajun dance music live at the Minneapolis Eagles Club
- Minnehaha Academy hosts two informational programs for prospective students and their parents.
- Mother Earth Gardens hosts its first of the season gardening session – learn about starting seeds.
Do you have an event coming up that you’d like to see added to our calendar? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will post your event details.