Clear your calendar for September 9th from noon to 6:00 p.m. The Summit Hill House Tour, presented by Warners’ Stellian, will showcase a fabulous roster of houses from the Summit Hill neighborhood. Here’s a glimpse of some architectural details we’re sure you’ll enjoy…
- A spectacular Summit Avenue mansion recently renovated with remarkable flair and beauty.
- An elegant Victorian third floor ballroom, topped with a unique tin ceiling.
- Exquisite architectural details in a home designed by Clarence Johnston for his daughter.
- A mammoth, pioneer airconditioning unit used in the early 1900’s, contained within a European style home.
- An attractive Summit Avenue carriage house renovation, with a creatively remodeled kitchen.
Tickets for the Summit Hill House Tour are $25 prior to the tour and $30 on the day of the tour. Tickets will be available for ordering by June 15th on the house tour website at summithillhousetour.com or through the SHA website at summithillassociation.org or by calling the Summit Hill Association office at 222-1222.
Tickets will also be available for purchase August 1st at several local businesses including all Kowalski stores, Great Harvest Bakery and select Bibelot Shops. Free shuttle bus service will be available on the day of the tour.
We are still looking for House Tour Volunteers! Visit the Summit Hill website to sign up: www.summithillassociation.org.
Treat yourself to a delightful afternoon spent savoring the art, architecture and history of Summit Hill and buy tickets to the Summit Hill House Tour. This biennial event is a major fundraiser for the Summit Hill Association (SHA) that provides support for programs and events promoting local citizen participation, communications, staffing and crime prevention.