The vitality of the RJCA program depends on involvement to make it successful. If you can participate in the one of the conferences listed below, please RSVP directly to Sheila Mirembe, Conference Coordinator, at SMirembe@rjca-inc.org or 612-746-0780 (web www.rjca-inc.org). If you have already signed up for a community conference, thank you so much for participating and being a voice for our community.
Please feel free to share this information with others as well. Thank you for your time and effort to help impact the choices students make about behavior as it impacts all of us in one way or another. It is an essential piece to the complex efforts we implement as a University and a community to deal with the negative consequences of student drinking on our neighborhoods.
2nd Precinct Southeast Minneapolis scheduled conferences
- Saturday, February 11th at 10 a.m. (need 6 more community members)
- Thursday, February 16th at 6 p.m. (need 3 more community members)
- Thursday, February 23rd at 5:30 p.m. (need 5 more community members)
- Tuesday, March 13th at 5:30 p.m. (need 3 more community members)
- Thursday March 22nd at 5:30 p.m. (need 3 more community members)
- Saturday, March 31st at 10 a.m. (need 5 more community members)