Immigrant Movement for Justice invites you to: ---------- A Community Forum ---------- We will talk about: • Past, present and future of #DACA • #TPS and the recent cancelation
Immigrant Movement for Justice invites you to:
———- A Community Forum ———-
We will talk about:
• Past, present and future of #DACA
• #TPS and the recent cancelation of this program for the Nicaraguan community.
• How we can resist the anti immigrant laws currently being imposed on us by Washington.
• Why we must be on the side of all undocumented workers, especially those who unjustly face deportation.
Location: Indigenous Roots Cultural Arts Center
Friday, December 8th (2017)
From 6PM to 8PM
Address: 788 E 7th St, St Paul, MN 55106
• John Bruning – Immigration Attorney at Kim Hunter Law.
• Jovis Yolis Mazahua – Organizer in the Latino community, founder of Latinx Empowerment.
• Alondra Cruz García – Student at Cristo Rey Jesuit High School – Twin Cities.
This event is supported by:
Español: Foro sobre DACA y TPS
(Friday) 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
pin Hide Map 788 7th St E, St Paul, MN 55106
Immigrant Movement for Justice651.224.7308