Great to know that bikers move fast – this is a late reminder of the East Side Bike Summit set for Monday, August 1, 6-7 p.m. at the Ritz Theater, 345 14th Avenue NE in Northeast Minneapolis
Updates on range of developments including:
- 18th Avenue NE, Phase 2 – Monroe Street NE to the Quarry Shopping Center;tunnel under the RR tracks?
- Central Avenue update – 37th Avenue NE to River,
- East Hennepin and 1st Avenue NE bike lane study update,
- 5th Street NE/22nd Avenue NE Bike Boulevard,
- Marshall/Main Street bike lane update – 1st Avenue NE to Broadway, Broadway to Lowry, idea of using empty RR tracks from Scherer Brothers lumber site as futureNorth/South bike trail.
Contact Michael Rainville 612 378 9431
|Neighborhood Notes are updates about what’s happening in Twin Cities neighborhoods, submitted by our volunteer neighborhood correspondents (and neighborhood residents), and not edited by the TC Daily Planet. Click to learn more about becoming a neighborhood correspondent.|