- Arts & Lifestyle
- Special Sections
- Community Directory
- Ticket Offers
Theater All Year
The most flexible theater tickets in the Twin Cities
Theater All Year ticket vouchers offer you an easy and affordable way to enjoy a huge variety of Twin Cities theater offerings throughout the season.
Use the vouchers to reserve seats for any of the hundreds of designated performances by two dozen theater groups. There's no standing in rush lines, no hassles, just the opportunity to step out and sample new stages and theatrical experiences, at a savings.
What's the Deal?
- 6 ticket vouchers for $99, plus tax, postage and handling
- Honored by more than 25 theater companies for over 100 productions
- Use the vouchers in any combination
- Make reservations by phone, advising the theater you are using your vouchers
Participating 2012-2013 theaters include:
Ballet of the Dolls / Ritz Theater ⋅ Box Wine Theater ⋅ Bryant Lake Bowl ⋅ Commonweal Theatre - Lanesboro ⋅ Frank Theater ⋅ Freshwater Theatre ⋅ Girl Friday Theater ⋅ History Theater ⋅ Joking Envelope ⋅ Jungle Theater ⋅ Loudmouth Collective ⋅New Century ⋅ New Native Theater ⋅ Open Eye Figure Theater ⋅ Open Window Theatre ⋅ Pangea World Theater ⋅ Phoenix Theater Project ⋅Pioneer Place on 5th ⋅ Playwright's Center ⋅ Savage Umbrella ⋅ Stages Theatre Company ⋅ Steppingstone Theater ⋅ Swandive Theater ⋅ Theatre of Fools ⋅ Theatre Pro Rata ⋅ Walking Shadow Theater Company ⋅ Yellow Tree Theater ⋅ Youth Performance Company
You will receive your vouchers by mail in 7-10 days - usually sooner.
You can also purchase Theater All Year at these local stores:
Sorella Wine & Spirits
Regla De Oro Gallery - Art and Fair Trade Gifts
2743 Lyndale Avenue S
Minneapolis, MN 55408
How to Use
- Choose a performance from the Program Guide (PDF), or check our online Theater All Year calendar. Or click on the link below to view the guide online. There are hundreds of productions by almost 40 theater companies. Vouchers are only valid for productions and dates listed in the Program Guide.
- Reserve your seats by calling the theater's box office directly. Telephone numbers and addresses are provided in the program guide. Tell the box office that you would like to exchange your Theater All Year voucher(s) for a ticket (or tickets) on your chosen date.
- Exchange your voucher for a ticket at the theater box office on or before the day of the performance. You must present one voucher for each reserved ticket. No tickets will be issued without an exchange of an equal number of vouchers.
- Enjoy the show!
- Check the expiration date on your vouchers before making reservations. Vouchers purchased for the 2011-2012 season expire 7/31/2012. Theater box offices will not honor expired vouchers.
- Theater All Year vouchers are non-refundable, not replaceable if lost or destroyed, and may not be combined with any other offer. All reservations are subject to seating availability.
- When you make your reservations, the theater may ask for a credit card number to hold your tickets until you pick them up. You will not be charged if you pick up your tickets on or before the date of the performance.
- For customer service, please e-mail info [at] tcdailyplanet [dot] net. While Theater All Year assumes no responsibility for seat availability or published theater restrictions, please notify us if you encounter any other problems redeeming your Theater All Year vouchers.