This weekend is packed full of events. Check out some of your options below. For a full list, be sure to head over to our complete events calendar.
- Patrick’s Cabaret hosts a mix of local musicians Drew Peterson, Brady Perl, Mary Cutrufello, and Nigel Egg for its Singer/Songwriter Series.
- Not to be missed, Andra Suchy, A Prairie Home Companion regular, will be performing at 7 PM at Harriet Brewing, followed at 9 PM by Lehto & Wright.
For the full list of Saturday’s events, check out the calendar. On Saturday we’ve got your breakfast and dinner covered, but you’re on your own for lunch.
- Rise and shine for a pancake breakfast organized by Transition Longfellow. Learn how to fight climate change and discover more about the Twin Cities’ urban farming scene.
- Meet up with Crime Prevention Specialist Shun Tilman for tips on how to keep your home safe from burglars at a Burglary Prevention Workshop.
- With cold weather snapping us back to our January reality, tasting your way through the Longfellow Community Council’s chili cook-off will take off winter’s bite. Get your dinner hot and spicy and support the Council.
- It’s an Eclectic Electric night at Patrick’s Cabaret, featuring blues musicians Kent Burnside & The New Generation as well as Poverty Hash, a group whose music is called “rich in character and a surprising amount of tender soul” by the Star Tribune.
- Volunteer-run Boneshaker Books celebrates two years with discounts all day long and an evening celebration complete with music, wine, and appetizers.
- Hymie’s hosts the White Wales, self-described wholesome indie rockers, and psychedelic pop group Panther Ray for an all-ages in-store performance.
- Zacc Harris Trio caps off the weekend with classic jazz at Riverview Wine Bar.
Don’t forget to check out our Events Calendar for more happenings during the week.
Do you have an event coming up that you’d like to see added to our calendar? Send an email to email@example.com, and we will post your event details.